黑龙江福彩快乐十分开奖:New legislation will give confidence to foreign investors
今天黑龙江福彩22选5 www.fawqa.com The draft foreign investment law, which was presented on March 8 to the National People's Congress, China's top legislature, is set for a vote on March 15.
The draft law, more focused on the promotion and protection of foreign investment, will provide confidence to foreign investors, Liao Fan, a professor of law at the Institute of International Law, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said.
In this exclusive interview, an episode of China Daily's two sessions special coverage answering questions put forward by media outlets from more than 20 countries, Liao shares his view on the draft law's benefits on boosting foreign investment and how China's further opening-up would bring opportunities to foreign investors.
Today's Top News
- HK suspends amendments to extradition laws
- Xi delivers speech at 5th CICA summit
- Premier urges support for e-commerce
- Tibet urged to exercise opportunity for growth
- Spending by consumers rises to offset slowdowns
- Xi: SCO should back multilateralism