黑龙江福彩p62:Crayfish students snapped up by employers before graduation
今天黑龙江福彩22选5 www.fawqa.com A "crayfish school" in Central China's Hubei province has recently trended on micro-blogging platform Sina Weibo, China's Twitter equivalent, because its students have reportedly all landed jobs before graduation.
The school, officially a food and culture school, is affiliated with Jianghan Art Vocational College in Qianjiang city, and offers two-year vocational training in three majors: crayfish cooking and nutrition, catering management, and marketing.
- Lightest panda born is in stable condition
- Tibet urged to exercise opportunity for growth
- Australian family supports transplant program
- China to select 2,000 schools for inheritance of fine traditional culture
- Ministry issues guideline to promote winter sports on campus
- Chinese public hospitals receive increasing government funds