大乐透今日预测最准:Crayfish students snapped up by employers before graduation
今天黑龙江福彩22选5 www.fawqa.com A "crayfish school" in Central China's Hubei province has recently trended on micro-blogging platform Sina Weibo, China's Twitter equivalent, because its students have reportedly all landed jobs before graduation.
The school, officially a food and culture school, is affiliated with Jianghan Art Vocational College in Qianjiang city, and offers two-year vocational training in three majors: crayfish cooking and nutrition, catering management, and marketing.
- Adopt an objective and fair position on Hong Kong: Wang
- Employee at British consulate in Hong Kong detained
- China pushes for forest tourism
- Media center for China's major anniversary event to open on Sept 23
- Chinese customs intercepts 28 tonnes of waste
- China conducts in-situ detection experiment on atmospheric turbulence