36选72015107开奖结果:Criteria changes needed for cosmetic ingredients in China: CPPCC member
今天黑龙江福彩22选5 www.fawqa.com A member of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference is calling for changes to the criteria for cosmetic ingredients to encourage a wider choice of cosmetic ingredient supplies and innovations in the cosmetics industry.
Zheng Chunyang, president of the Robustnique Co, which is committed to developing recombinant enzymes and high-end cosmetics, said currently new ingredients for cosmetics production in China must comply with the Inventory of Existing Cosmetic Ingredients. The limited number of ingredients on the Inventory and the difficulty of getting a new ingredient approved have caused troubles within the industry, hindering innovation among Chinese cosmetic producers.
Today's Top News
- Xi kicks off inspection tour in Gansu
- Competition shouldn't be a zero-sum game
- Fuzhou police probe gun found in FedEx parcel
- Chinese researchers head the field in nanoscience
- PBOC interest rate reform will spur small businesses
- Online community gives SAR police 'resolute support'