p62今天开奖号码查询:Criteria changes needed for cosmetic ingredients in China: CPPCC member
今天黑龙江福彩22选5 www.fawqa.com A member of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference is calling for changes to the criteria for cosmetic ingredients to encourage a wider choice of cosmetic ingredient supplies and innovations in the cosmetics industry.
Zheng Chunyang, president of the Robustnique Co, which is committed to developing recombinant enzymes and high-end cosmetics, said currently new ingredients for cosmetics production in China must comply with the Inventory of Existing Cosmetic Ingredients. The limited number of ingredients on the Inventory and the difficulty of getting a new ingredient approved have caused troubles within the industry, hindering innovation among Chinese cosmetic producers.
Today's Top News
- Premier urges support for e-commerce
- Tibet urged to exercise opportunity for growth
- Spending by consumers rises to offset slowdowns
- Xi: SCO should back multilateralism
- US told to stop interfering in HK
- NBS: Economic indicators remain stable