双色球开奖结果:Daring flyers perform world’s 1st high-mountain paramotor night show
今天黑龙江福彩22选5 www.fawqa.com The world's first high-mountain paramotor night show was held on Tianmen Mountain, in Zhangjiajie, Central China's Hunan province, on July 2.
Around 9:30 pm, three paramotorists from France and Greece flew across Tianmen Cave, a natural cave that's the world's highest for this type of cave and is perched on a towering cliff.
They created various formations and performed different stunts in the sky, creating amazing views. The colors of the wing and frame also changed, controlled by a computer program.
Video by?Tan Pengbo
Liu Jianing contributed to the story.
- Infographic: HK's metro system deals with crises
- HK police need to use appropriate force in response to violence
- Xi meets PLA delegates, senior officers in Hubei
- China renews yellow alert for thick fog
- Air show marks 70th anniversary of PLA's Air Force
- Xi sends congratulatory letter to first Qingdao Multinationals Summit