黑龙江福彩p62中奖号:Subway trains take 'baths' to keep clean
A subway train can take a five- or 16-minute "bath" after a long day's service in Xiamen, East China's Fujian province.
The train will receive such a service at least twice a week according to Xiamen Daily. Work staff will examine conditions every day to make sure the train is clean and tidy, aiming to provide the best experience for passengers.
- Hong Kong govt denounces deviated law-breakers
- 'Keep faith in love': HK mother tells child in letter
- Mother calls for end to violence in Hong Kong
- Top legislature spokesperson slams US lawmakers' wrong comments on HK
- Half a million HK people show up to call for ending violence
- People in London rally against Hong Kong separatists