黑龙江六加一开奖结果:Subway trains take 'baths' to keep clean
A subway train can take a five- or 16-minute "bath" after a long day's service in Xiamen, East China's Fujian province.
The train will receive such a service at least twice a week according to Xiamen Daily. Work staff will examine conditions every day to make sure the train is clean and tidy, aiming to provide the best experience for passengers.
- China to strengthen punishments for acts of bad faith
- Society needs to protect children from online harm: conference
- Fujian aims to develop cruise industry
- Guizhou province official sentenced to life imprisonment
- Gansu official pleads guilty to bribery and embezzlement charges
- AI helps Chinese couple reunite with son missing for 18 years